Who can request Falck assistance?
Regardless of which airline you are traveling with, you have the option to use the assistance service at Copenhagen Airport.
- If you need help getting to and from the aircraft
- Need assistance getting on board
- Use a wheelchair, whether electric or collapsible
- Need to bring an oxygen cylinder on board
- Travel with a service dog
- Have visual or hearing impairment
- Suffer from some form of food allergy
Please note: If you require disability assistance at the airport or on board the aircraft, please notify this at the time of booking your trip.