The right to complain

Information on your complaint options

You are always welcome to contact CPH if you have any complaints about a service that you purchased from CPH. You will find the contact details on your order confirmation and in the terms and conditions for online booking.

If you cannot reach an agreement with CPH and if you are a consumer, you may lodge a complaint with the Centre for Complaint Resolution (“Center for Klageløsning”) at the address of Center for Klageløsning, Nævnenes Hus, Toldboden 2, 8800 Viborg, Denmark, provided that you fulfil the conditions for doing so (for more details, see and You can lodge the complaint with Centre for Complaint Resolution via the Portal for Nævnenes Hus, which can be found here.

You can also use the European Commission's online complaints portal to lodge a complaint. This is particularly relevant if you are a consumer residing in another EU member State. You can lodge a complaint on the following link: When lodging a complaint, please enter CPH's e-mail address, as shown in the order confirmation.

If a solution cannot be reached via the Centre for Complaint Resolution, you may lodge a complaint with the Danish Consumer Complaints Board. Follow the link to lodge an online complaint to the Danish Consumer Complaints Board via the Portal for Nævnenes hus, which can be found here.