Copenhagen, 22 March 2010
The Annual General Meeting of Copenhagen Airports A/S was held on 22 March 2010 with the following agenda:
- To receive the Supervisory Board's report on the activities of the Company during the past year.
- To receive a presentation of the audited Annual Report for approval.
- To pass a resolution for ratification of the acts of the Supervisory Board and the Executive Board.
- To pass a resolution for the appropriation of the profit according to the adopted Annual Report.
- To appoint members of the Supervisory Board, including the Chairman and Deputy Chairman.
- To appoint an auditor.
- To consider any proposals from the Supervisory Board or the shareholders.
Re agenda item 1:
The shareholders at the Annual General Meeting adopted the report.
Re agenda item 2:
The Company's printed Annual Report for 2009 was available. The financial statements were reviewed in outline. The shareholders at the Annual General Meeting adopted the Annual Report.
Re agenda item 3:
The shareholders at the Annual General Meeting passed a resolution for ratification of the acts of the Supervisory Board and the Executive Board.
Re agenda item 4:
A total of DKK 657.2 million was available for distribution. The shareholders at the Annual General Meeting adopted the Supervisory Board's proposal that dividend be distributed in the amount of DKK 354.3 million or DKK 45.1 per share, taking into account the extraordinary dividend of DKK 260.0 million distributed in connection with the publication of the financial statements for the first half of the year.
Re agenda item 5:
The following members of the Supervisory Board were re-elected:
Mr. Henrik Gürtler
Mr. Max Moore-Wilton
Ms. Kerrie Mather
Mr. Martyn Booth
The following new members of the Supervisory Board were elected:
Simon Geere, Managing Director, Macquarie Capital Fund
Damian Stanley, Senior Vice President, Macquarie Capital Fund
As Chairman was elected: Mr. Henrik Gürtler
As Deputy Chairman was elected: Mr. Max Moore-Wilton
Re agenda item 6:
The shareholders at the Annual General Meeting re-elected PricewaterhouseCoopers Statsautoriseret Revisionsaktieselskab as the Company's auditors.
Re agenda item 7:
The shareholders at the Annual General Meeting passed the resolution proposed by the Supervisory Board regarding amendment of the company's articles of association described in the notice of the
Annual General Meeting with the complete proposals.
KØBENHAVNS LUFTHAVNE A/S