Most often, your gate number will be displayed on the screens one to two hours before departure. For long-haul flights, the information will often appear on the screens two to three hours before departure.
"Go to gate"
It is the handling companies that decide when the "go to gate" and "boarding" messages are displayed on the screens. This information will typically be displayed about 30 minutes before departure for continental flights and about an hour before departure for intercontinental flights.
However, flights to the United States are an exception, as their information may be posted as much as two hours before departure.
Get flight information in the CPH's app
The CPH Airport app is available in Danish and English, includes:
- Follow flight departures and arrivals and get notified if there are changes in gate and flight times
- Book and pay for parking at Copenhagen Airport and use the map to locate each car park
- Find your CPH Advantage membership card, receive special offers and check the point history of your CPH Advantage purchases
- Read about the airport's shops, banks, lounges, restaurants, bars, cafes, and see where they are located
- Order and pay for food via Food to Fly and avoid queues
- Shop in the online store