- Appendix 1: Customer Master Data
- Appendix 2: Aircraft Fleet Data
CPH Go Prequalification
The document beneath contains guidelines regarding the request from airline companies on access to operate at CPH Go at Copenhagen Airport:
All relevant forms to be filled in regarding flights to and from CPH are available at the website of the Danish Civil Aviation Administration at www.trafikstyrelsen.dk/EN
Business Traffic, Taxi Flights and General Aviation
For further information and exact calculation of Airport Charges please send an e-mail and/or below required information to E-INVOICING@CPH.DK.
- Scheduled traffic program (arrival/departure) including information of total number passengers per leg
- Aircraft information: Aircraft type, Maximum take-off weight, Max seat capacity and Engine UID code
- Customer / Billing information must be sent in advance
Slots at Copenhagen Airport
All slots at Copenhagen Airport are coordinated by Airport Coordination Denmark.
See http://www.airportcoordination.com/ for further details.
Contact Corporate Accounting
Amir Gulzar Shah
Controller Assistant, Corporate Accounting
P: +45 3231 2276
Roskilde Airport - the GA alternative
Please note that our associated airport Roskilde Airport is specialized in dealing with Business traffic, Taxi flights and General Aviation. Hence, Roskilde might be a good alternative for your flight.
Roskilde Airport is a small exclusive GA airport with an attractive location near Copenhagen. Due to a fast transit time after landing in Roskilde Airport, Copenhagen City is only 30 minutes away.
Learn more about RKE