Using the Online Coordination Systems (OCS) all air carriers (airlines and General/Business Aviation operators) with a user account will be able to undertake much of the routine work off coordination, currently undertaken by sending and receiving SSIM messages themselves.
Using the Internet airlines will be able to access the slots database in CPH in real time and view, add, change and delete flights in their own slot portfolio at an airport operated by a participating coordinator.
Features without an account
The slot availability page can be used to search for ad hoc and seasonal runway slots.
Please note: Other constraints, such as terminal or night period restrictions, may prevent slots being allocated as requested.
- Self-coordinate schedule requirements within constraints and rules
- Immediate responses 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Analyze proposed schedule changes and, were both coordinators are participating, change both ends of a route at the same time
- Reduce costs by eliminating SITA messages
- Spot potential slot improvements using the latest slot swap list data
- View live data for all airports and all operators (read only)
- Add, edit and delete flights
- Automatically generate slot offers from the coordinator
Contact / apply
If you are interested in a user account please apply from www.online-coordination.com/