On Tuesday 12 April 2016 at 3 pm, the Annual General Meeting of Copenhagen Airports A/S was held with the following agenda:
- The report of the Board of Directors on the Company's activities during the past year.
- Presentation and adoption of the audited annual report.
- Resolution to discharge the Board of Directors and the Executive Board from liability.
- Resolution on the appropriation of profit or loss as recorded in the adopted annual report.
- Election of members of the Board of Directors, including the Chairman and the Deputy Chairmen.
- Approval of remuneration to the Board of Directors for the current year.
- Appointment of auditor.
- Proposal by the Board of Directors to amend the Company's articles of association
- Proposals by the shareholders.
- Authorisation to the Chairman of the General Meeting.
- Any other business.
Re item 1
The General Meeting adopted the report of the Board of Directors.
Re item 2
The General Meeting adopted the 2015 annual report.
Re item 3
The General Meeting discharged the Board of Directors and the Executive Board from liability.
Re item 4
The General Meeting approved the proposed distribution of profit as recorded in the adopted annual report.
Re item 5
Lars Nørby Johansen was re-elected as Chairman of the Board of Directors, and David Mark Stanton and Simon Boyd Geere were re-elected as Deputy Chairmen.
Janis Carol Kong, John Kevin Bruen and Charles Thomazi were re-elected to the Board of Directors.
Re item 6
The General Meeting approved the proposed remuneration of the Board of Directors for the current financial year.
Re item 7
The General Meeting re-elected PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab).
Re item 8
The General Meeting approved the amendments to the Company's articles of association as proposed by the Board of Directors. Reference is made to the notice convening the general meeting for the full text of the amendments to the articles of association.
Re item 9
The General Meeting did not approve the proposals submitted by the shareholders.
Re item 10
The General Meeting authorised the Chairman of the General Meeting to register the resolutions with the Danish Business Authority.
KØBENHAVNS LUFTHAVNE A/S
P.O. Box 74
Lars Jønstrup Dollerup
Telephone: +45 3231 3231
Fax: +45 3231 3132
CVR no. 14 70 72 04