Copenhagen, 8 April 2014
On Tuesday 8 April 2014 at 3 p.m., the annual general meeting of Copenhagen Airports A/S was held with the following agenda:
- The report of the Board of Directors on the Company's activities during the past year.
- Presentation and adoption of the audited annual report.
- Resolution to discharge the Board of Directors and the Executive Board from liability.
- Resolution on the appropriation of profit or loss as recorded in the adopted annual report.
- Approval of remuneration to the Board of Directors for the current year.
- Election of members of the Board of Directors, including the Chairman and the Deputy Chairmen.
- Appointment of auditor.
- Proposals by the shareholders.
- Authorisation to the Chairman of the General Meeting.
- Any other business.
Re item 1
The General Meeting adopted the report of the Board of Directors.
Re item 2
The General Meeting adopted the 2013 annual report.
Re item 3
The General Meeting discharged the Board of Directors and the Executive Board from liability.
Re item 4
The General Meeting approved the proposed distribution of profit as recorded in the adopted annual report.
Re item 5
The General Meeting approved the proposed remuneration of the Board of Directors for the current financial year.
Re item 6
Lars Nørby Johansen was elected as a new member and Chairman of the Board of Directors.
David Mark Stanton and Simon Boyd Geere were re-elected as Deputy Chairmen.
Christopher James Ireland and Janis Carol Kong were re-elected to the Board of Directors, and John Bruen was elected as a new member of the Board of Directors.
Re item 7
The General Meeting re-elected PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab).
Re item 8
The General Meeting did not approve the proposals submitted by the shareholders.
Re item 9
The General Meeting authorised the chairman of the general meeting to register the resolutions with the Danish Business Authority.
KØBENHAVNS LUFTHAVNE A/S