Minutes of Copenhagen Airports A/S' annual general meeting on 9 April 2013
Stock Exchange Announcement number 5/2013
Copenhagen, 9 April 2013
On Tuesday 9 April 2013 at 3 p.m., the annual general meeting of Copenhagen Airports A/S was held with the following agenda:
- The report of the Board of Directors on the Company's activities during the past year.
- Presentation and adoption of the audited annual report.
- Resolution to discharge the Board of Directors and the Executive Board from liability.
- Resolution on the appropriation of profit or loss as recorded in the adopted annual report.
- Approval of remuneration to the Board of Directors for the current year.
- Election of members of the Board of Directors, including the Chairman and the Deputy Chairmen.
- Appointment of auditor.
- Proposals by the shareholders.
- Authorisation to the Chairman of the General Meeting.
- Any other business
Re item 1
The General Meeting adopted the report of the Board of Directors.
Re item 2
The General Meeting adopted the 2012 annual report.
Re item 3
The General Meeting discharged the Board of Directors and the Executive Board from liability.
Re item 4
The General Meeting approved the proposed distribution of profit as recorded in the adopted annual report.
Re item 5
The General Meeting approved the proposed remuneration of the Board of Directors for the current financial year.
Re item 6
The following were re-elected to the Board of Directors:
- Henrik Gürtler
- David Mark Stanton
- Simon Boyd Geere
- Christopher James Ireland
- Janis Carol Kong
Christopher Timothy Frost was elected as a new member of the Board of Directors.
Henrik Gürtler was re-elected as Chairman and David Mark Stanton and Simon Boyd Geere were re-elected as Deputy Chairmen.
Re item 7
The General Meeting re-elected PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab).
Re item 8
The General Meeting did not approve the proposals submitted by the shareholders.
Re item 9
The General Meeting authorised the chairman of the general meeting to register the resolutions with the Danish Business Authority.
KØBENHAVNS LUFTHAVNE A/S
P.O. Box 74
Lars Jønstrup Dollerup
Telephone: +45 3231 3231
Fax: +45 3231 3132
CVR no. 14 70 72 04