NOTE: From November 1, 2016 it is no longer possible to book assistance on this website. Assistance can only be booked directly at your airline.
Please note that certain ticket types do not necessarily cover the service level you need, for instance extra legroom. Please contact your airline if you need additional information.
If you need assistance in the airport or on board your flight, you must notify the airline already when you book your ticket, for instance, if you
- need assistance to get to and from the aircraft
- need assistance for boarding
- use a wheelchair and it is electric or collapsible
- need to bring an oxygen cylinder on board
- bring a guide dog
- have impaired eyesight or a hearing impairment
- suffer from any kind of food allergy
If you are arriving at the airport or leaving by train, please note that the rail companies have their own guidelines for booking assistance. Please contact your rail company here:
DSB, DSBFirst, Arriva and regional traffic companies' service:
Phone no. +45 7013 14 15 press 6.