Assistance can only be booked directly through the airlines. If you need assistance in the airport or onboard your flight, you must notify the airline already when you book your ticket.
Please note that certain ticket types do not necessarily cover the service level you need, for instance, extra legroom. Please contact your airline if you need additional information.
If you need assistance in the airport or onboard your flight, you must notify the airline already when you book your ticket, for instance, if you
- need assistance to get to and from the aircraft
- need assistance with boarding
- use a wheelchair and it is electric or collapsible
- need to bring an oxygen cylinder on board
- bring a guide dog
- have impaired eyesight or a hearing impairment
- suffer from any kind of food allergy
Accessing the airport via public transportation
If you plan on travelling to and from the airport via public transportation, please note that the transport carriers have their own guidelines for booking assistance. Contact the specific transport carrier (DSB or Arriva) for more information.