At Copenhagen Airport, you can get physiotherapy and massage at FysioDanmark/FYSIQ.
- You always receive treatment by trained and skilled staff.
- Therapy at FysioDanmark/FYSIQ is always based on the latest research and clinical guidelines.
All therapists staff are certified within the areas they are working with. Sharing knowledge and experience across clinics is an important part of the cooperation with FysioDanmark. This means that you as a patient at a FysioDanmark clinic can certain to always receive the best possible treatment based on the latest knowledge.
A treatment process often consists of 5 steps:
- Determining what the problem is and why.
- Providing you with information about your injury and planning your treatment.
- Treatment aimed at reducing/eliminating your ailment(s).
- Rehabilitation aimed at a level that reduces the risk of the injury recurring
- Advice on physical activity and other health initiatives.
If you are a member of Sygeforsikring Danmark, you can get a refund on a portion of the price. This applies whether or not you have a referral from your doctor.
The national health insurance does not cover treatment. Some workers’ compensation insurance schemes cover all treatment costs subject to a referral from your doctor.
Cooperation with insurance companies
FYSIQ has an agreement with all insurance companies and pension funds. It varies how much the individual insurance companies will cover, as national health insurance does not provide cover at the airport. Call your insurance company to see if they provide full or partial cover.
For booking hours use https://fysiq.dk or call + 45 32 52 35 64.
See prices and additional information here: https://fysiq.dk/fysioterapi/fysioterapi-priser/
Terminal 2, 2nd floor
Telephone: +45 32 52 35 60