Notice: The rules for odd-size baggage can vary from each airline. It is recommended that you check the baggage rules for your airline, before your journey.
Firstly, odd-size baggage must be checked in at the counter for your airline. Odd-size baggage should have a bag tag like regular luggage.
Always remember to include name, phone number and e-mail address on your suitcase and odd-size baggage. If you do not possess a permanent nametag, a temporary nametag can be found in the Information, or by contacting your airline.
Examples of odd-size baggage:
- Big sports equipment like surfboards, kitesurfing-equipment etc.
- Music instruments
- Baggage weighing more than 32 kg.
- Other kinds of baggage, that is too large for regular transport belts.
*Special rules apply for weapons in your luggage.
Odd-size delivery spots
There are two odd-size delivery spots in Copenhagen Airport:
- Terminal 2: This delivery spot is used by the handling companies Aviator and CFS. It is located at the end of Terminal 2, next to counter 154.
- Terminal 3: This is used by SGH (SAS Ground Handling) and is located at the SAS Ticket office and Caffeine.
Opening hours for Odd-Size
- Terminal 2: 04:00 - 21:30 (Can be later, if there are late departures)
- Terminal 3: 05:00 - 23:00