Travelling to and from Sweden
Swedish passengers are allowed to arrive in CPH if they are going straight to Sweden via train or car. Pls be aware that you will have to go through check-point in CPH with all other travelers.
Swedish passengers departing from CPH cannot cross the border from Sweden unless they have a commendable purpose. Read more her: https://politi.dk/coronavirus-i-danmark/indrejserestriktioner
The Danish Government has on Friday the 13th of March 2020 decided to temporarily close all Danish borders effectively from Saturday the 14th of March 2020 at 12:00 (GMT+1) This means that after this time passengers will only be allowed entry, if they are included in the following:
- Danish Citizens, who can provide a Danish passport or other valid traveling document.
- EU-Citizens with valid travelling documents living in Denmark and who can provide/present a Danish social security card. (Gult sygesikringsbevis el. Sundhedskort)
- Third country nationals with valid travelling documents and with Danish residence permit
- Foreigners who have a valid purpose in Denmark, (e.g.)
- Visiting a critically or terminal ill family member
- Participating in a funeral
- Called for a court case
- Exercising visitation rights with a minor
- Being a legal guardian for a minor
- Already in an ongoing health treatment
- Have employment in Denmark – documentation needed
- Passengers in transit or with connecting flights, and who can provide/present valid ticket for next destination which must be non-domestic.
- Passengers who can provide documentation for having their vehicle parked at Copenhagen Airport, and who need the vehicle for their ongoing journey out of Denmark (e.g. to Sweden)
These regulations, bullits 1-4, applies for all passengers arriving from a Schengen or a non-Schengen destination.
All passengers who do not apply to the above, 1-4, will be refused entry. The above does not include domestic flights and flights from Faroe Islands and Greenland.
For further information see Danish Police website: https://politi.dk/coronavirus-i-danmark/indrejserestriktioner