On this list all items that are a permanent part of the vehicle must be listed. If such a list is not maintained for the vehicle – all items must be brought for x-ray examination in connection with security control.
Guidelines for completing Inventory Lists
- The inventory is only valid for a specific vehicle and covers only items that at alle times are part of the vehicle.
- It must be as exhaustive as possible, preferably with info as to numbers, but group listing is acceptable.
- Must be freely available to the security personnel – preferably so it can be handed out.
- Must be laminated, signed by company manager and duly stamped.
- May (in general terms) not contain goods/goods for consumption incl liquids.There are exceptions, however, such as spare containers, fire extinguishers, oil for the vehicle etc.
Sample Inventory List
- To see a sample inventory list – press here
Please note that this list may be used a template, but it is not a requirement
- Security personnel may always take items for extra control, e.g. x-ray
- Security has a ”trifle limit” for goods in a vehicle, corresponding to what may fit into a small crate
Should you have any questions regarding the completion of the inventory list, please contact Henrik Kristiansen, section manager for Security Quality Management phone +45 3231 2411
Contact the Traffic Department
Apron Safety Course
Apron Safety Brush-up
Copenhagen Airports A/S
Phone: +45 32 31 34 05
Monday 7:00 - 17:00
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 08:30 - 15:00
Friday 09:30 - 15:00