Documents for download
Any person bringing or making the use of a vehicle inside the airport is required to have an inventory list in the vehicle.
On this list, all items that are a permanent part of the vehicle must be listed. If such a list is not maintained for the vehicle – all items must be brought for x-ray examination in connection with security checkpoint.
Guidelines for completing Inventory Lists
- The inventory is only valid for a specific vehicle and covers only items that at all times are part of the vehicle.
- It must be as exhaustive as possible, preferably with info as to numbers, but group listing is acceptable.
- Must be freely available to the security personnel – preferably so it can be handed out.
- Must be laminated, signed by company manager and duly stamped.
- May (in general terms) not contain goods/goods for consumption incl liquids. There are exceptions, however, such as spare containers, fire extinguishers, oil for the vehicle etc.
- Security personnel may always take items for extra control, e.g. x-ray
- Security has a "trifle limit" for goods in a vehicle, corresponding to what may fit into a small crate
Should you have any questions regarding the completion of the inventory list, please contact Henrik Kristiansen, section manager for Security Quality Management phone +45 3231 2411.