Valid per 30 November 2015
- To see which websites you have visited and to recognise you each time you visit the website in order for us to improve our knowledge of you, and among other things show you more relevant content and marketing material
- To remember your settings and choices
- To complete your orders of products or services on cph.dk, taxfree.dk, shop.cph.dk, advantage.cph.dk and parkering.cph.dk and through other services
- To collect statistics on traffic sources and visits to our websites in order to make them more user-friendly
- To conduct questionnaire surveys to improve customer satisfaction
- In connection with competitions.
CPH uses various solutions to improve the websites, and these also require cookies in order to work. None of the solutions store personal or personally identifiable data. You can read more about the solutions below.
The cookies that are set have different lifetimes. Some cookies are set by other companies that have entered into an agreement with CPH.
We respect your privacy.
How to remove cookies
How to remove cookies
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, or you can stop cookies from being stored on your data terminal equipment by setting your browser to block cookies.
If you choose to block all cookies, you can still visit our websites, but we cannot guarantee that you will get the optimal experience.
Some browsers have a setting that always deletes cookies after a visit to a website. This function is called InPrivate in Internet Explorer version 8 and more recent versions; Incognito in Google Chrome version 10 and more recent versions; Private Browsing in Firefox version 3.5 and more recent versions; Private Browsing in Safari version 2 and more recent versions, and Private Browsing in Opera version 10.5 and more recent versions.
You can delete cookies that are already stored on your data terminal equipment at any time. Below you will find instructions for deleting cookies from the most common browsers:
Instructions for deleting cookies from the most common browsers:
Instructions for deleting cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Instructions for deleting cookies in Mozilla Firefox browser
Instructions for deleting cookies in Google Chrome browser
Instructions for deleting cookies in Opera browser (in English)
Instructions for deleting flash cookies (apply to all browsers - in English)