For permission to carry out non-press-related photography and film work at the airport, please contact Event Department, Bente Schmidt on +45 3231 2810 or Christian Danielsen on +45 3231 2814.
The office is open every day from 8 am to 4 pm. Outside office opening hours, please contact the security supervisor on +45 3231 2382.
The following rules apply:
- If you will not be flying, please contact Access Registration in Terminal 2 before starting and on completion of your work: everyone must have with them a valid photo ID and disclose their civil registration (CPR) number. The photo IDs will be kept by a guard for the duration of your visit.
- No more than five persons are allowed access without special permission
- Weapons, knives of any kind or other objects which can be used to commit an illegal act against civil aviation are not allowed.
- An additional location charge of DKK 500 plus VAT will be made per hour or fraction thereof; this charge will be invoiced separately at a later time.
- If CPH staff members are to accompany you, a charge of DKK 600 plus VAT will be invoiced per hour or fraction thereof for each staff member used. If the filming or photography requires driving in a CPH vehicle, there will be an additional charge of DKK 400 plus VAT per hour or fraction thereof.
- The transit area and other security areas of the airport must be accessed through one of the airport security checkpoints, and departure is through the customs exit.
- Filming at or towards the customs exit is not allowed without the prior permission of the Danish tax authorities.
- Filming at or towards the security checkpoint is not permitted.
- Filming at or towards the passport control checkpoint is not allowed without the prior permission of the Danish police.
- The businesses and persons at the airport who may appear in the photos must be notified of this. The photographer or film crew must have permission from the businesses or persons appearing in the photos. CPH assumes no responsibility for this.
- Film recording or photography may under no circumstances interfere with day-to-day airport operations. Accordingly, cameras, lighting equipment, etc. may not be set up in areas where there is passenger traffic.
- Airport baggage trolleys and/or hand baggage trolleys may not be used for equipment or the like. If a film recording or photography job requires carts for equipment, such carts must be equipped with black rubber wheels.
- Your authorisation must be kept on hand and presented on request.
- Your operations at Copenhagen Airports A/S are at your own responsibility.
- All requests and orders by the authorities at the airport must be complied with.
- Where required by traffic or other conditions, CPH may stop your filming or photography work without notice. CPH may also stop the filming or photography if you do not observe the general rules.
- Access to areas other than those originally agreed on requires permission from the Event Department, who can be contacted on +45 3231 2814.
- During weekends and holidays, staff at the airport access registration office can be contacted on +45 3231 2389.