Copenhagen, 26 March 2009
The Annual General Meeting of Copenhagen Airports A/S was held on 25 March 2009 with the following agenda:
- To receive the Supervisory Board's report on the activities of the Company during the past year.
- To receive a presentation of the audited Annual Report for approval.
- To pass a resolution for ratification of the acts of the Supervisory Board and the Executive Board.
- To pass a resolution for the appropriation of the profit according to the adopted Annual Report.
- To appoint members of the Supervisory Board, including the Chairman and Deputy Chairman.
- To appoint an auditor.
- To consider any proposals from the Supervisory Board or the shareholders.
- Any other business.
Re agenda item 1: The shareholders at the Annual General Meeting adopted the report.
Re agenda item 2: The Company's printed Annual Report for 2008 was available. The financial statements were reviewed in outline. The shareholders at the Annual General Meeting adopted the Annual Report.
Re agenda item 3: The shareholders at the Annual General Meeting passed a resolution for ratification of the acts of the Supervisory Board and the Executive Board.
Re agenda item 4: A total of DKK 750.3 million was available for distribution. The shareholders at the Annual General Meeting adopted the Supervisory Board's proposal that dividend be distributed in the amount of DKK 260.0 million or DKK 33.1 per share, taking into account the extraordinary dividend of DKK 423.4 million distributed in connection with the publication of the financial statements for the first half of the year.
Re agenda item 5: The following members of the Supervisory Board were re-elected:
Mr. Henrik Gürtler
Mr. Max Moore-Wilton
Ms. Kerrie Mather
Mr. Luke Kameron
The following new members of the Supervisory Board were elected:
Martyn Booth, Head of Airports for Macquarie Group
Martin Stanley, Head of Capital Fund in Europe
As Chairman was elected: Mr. Henrik Gürtler
As Deputy Chairman was elected: Mr. Max Moore-Wilton
Re agenda item 6: The shareholders at the Annual General Meeting re-elected PricewaterhouseCoopers Statsautoriseret Revisionsaktieselskab as the Company's auditors.
Re agenda item 7: No proposals have been received.
Re agenda item 8: Nothing to report.
KØBENHAVNS LUFTHAVNE A/S