For disabled persons
On 26 July 2008, Copenhagen Airport introduced a new service scheme for travellers with a disability or reduced mobility.
This was the result of new regulatory requirements implemented following a decision that all EU citizens are to have equal access to travel.
In the future, all passengers with reduced mobility (PRMs) can get assistance all the way through the airport from their point of arrival, i.e. at the metro, railway station or carpark, until they are seated on board the aircraft or vice-versa.
Read on for more information on how to book disability assistance, call points, transport possibilities and the security rules at Copenhagen Airport.
Copenhagen Airport has many wheelchair-accessible toilets. The location of these toilets is shown on the map below.
- In the Domestic Terminal, Terminal 1
- On either side of the connecting pier between Terminals 1 and 2
- At the west end of Terminal 2 before check-in
- In Pier A
- Between Pier A and Pier B
- In Pier B
- Between Pier B and Pier C
- In the Assistance Centre immediately just after the security checkpoint
- In Terminal 3 before check-in
- By the metro station
- In the Pier C access area
- In Pier C
- The yellow icon with the wheelchair shows the location of the Assistance Centre. There is also a toilet there.